My fellow blogger, Rutabaga The Mercenary Researcher has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger award for which I am greatly humbled. There is something special about being recognized by fellow writers and knowing that your words resonate with them.
So there are some rules to follow….
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person/s who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
- I love a capella music
- I think Valentine’s Day is a cash grab for businesses – we should celebrate that love every day
- I don’t think I could survive without coffee, and I’m not willing to find out
- I could never be a vegetarian
- I am a die-hard NFL fan
- I have expensive taste when it comes to red wine
- I’m happy 99.5% of the time
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them
So many of you bloggers out there inspire me with your photos, your poetry and your words. I wish there were more hours in a day to read and visit more blogs. I need to win the lottery!! Here are just a few that make me want to continue my journey.
May we all continue to receive the beautiful gifts of words and imagery from those magical places in our minds!!
“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” ~ Ernest Hemingway